One to One Support
Some of the many things that our community support workers can lend a hand and help you with are:
- banking and budgeting
- life skills assistance and development
- developing communication skills
- recreation and leisure skills
- accessing medical care
- accessing continuing education
- community access, awareness and participation
- developing hobbies and interests
- personal safety
- relationship development and skill building
- transit and transportation skills
We have many years of experience supporting people to live inclusively in their communities. We use strategies that involve accessing regular ordinary community facilities where they exist and assisting people to participate and enjoy a wide variety of experiences in their home town. Our focus has always been to connect people with their community!
Community Connections’ Community Support Services are accessed through our relationship with Community Living BC. If you or someone you know would like to be referred to our services, please contact your CLBC Facilitator. If you have any questions about our services please call 250-491-2907 (toll free 1-888-491-2907) or check us out on the web at commconn dot ca. We’d be happy to explain more about who we are and what we do!