Person Interested in Providing Home Share

Want to make a difference in the life of a person living with a disability? Interested in enhancing your income and developing a new, flexible career option?

Home Share or Respite might be right for you. Providers of in-home care are required in our area for both weekend (respite) and longer term care (home sharing). All home share providers must complete a home study approval process which includes a questionnaire, interview, reference check, medical disclosure, criminal record check and review of the home environment.

Once approved, they become contracted service providers with Community Connections and make a difference in the lives of people who live with a disability in our communities.

For more information or to apply, please contact us.

Feel free to check out our “Home Share & Respite” introduction video and leave us a comment!

4 Replies to “Person Interested in Providing Home Share”

  1. Hello.
    I am researching and contacting agencies who support Homesharing in Vernon BC.
    I noticed that your agency lists Central Okanagan, but not Norht Okanagan. Is that correct?

    Thank you for your time.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.