Hey everyone, we have posted about PivotPoint’s fall online training sessions — don’t forget to sign up if you’re interested! December’s topic is Strategies to Promote the Independence of Life Skills.
Hey everyone, PivotPoint is offering online training courses over the next three months as part of as part of CLBC’s Kootenay Behavior Consultation Program:
- Oct. 13 (9 am – 12 pm PDT): FUNCTIONAL COMMUNICATION
- Nov. 10 (9 am – 12 pm PDT): BEHAVIOURAL SUPPORT PLAN MANAGEMENT
- Dec. 1 (9 am – 12 pm PDT): STRATEGIES TO PROMOTE THE INDEPENDENCE OF LIFE SKILLS
You can find out more and register on PivotPoint’s website here.
Hey everyone, there’s an online event about Understanding Complex Behaviours taking place tomorrw — the FSI Family Zoom Meeting page to register is here!
Hey everyone, check out the upcoming online training opportunities from Pivot Point for January, February and March 2021, including:
- Caring for the Caregiver
- Antecedents, Triggers, and Cuing Behaviours
- Sexual Behaviour Across the Lifespan
To learn more and register, go to: www.pivotpoint.ca/calendar
Hey everyone, Pivot Point is offering online training in positive behaviour support this fall:
- ABC’s of Behaviour Part 1 (Sep. 16)
- ABC’s of Behaviour Part 2 (Oct. 7)
- Reinforcement (Nov. 18)
Check out the descriptions for each session in their flyer (below).