Hey everyone, in case you missed their email – Plan Institute continues to offer their workshops online, including:
- Wills, Trusts, & Estate Planning (Thursdays, at a variety of times);
- Registered Disability Savings Plan (RDSP) Levels 1 and 2 (offered monthly);
- Personal Support Network Facilitation – 6-week online course (Sep 14 to Oct 25, or Nov 2 to Dec 13)
They are also collaborating with PLAN to offer Staying Socially Connected during the COVID-19 pandemic from May 26 to June 23. The webinars which have already aired are available here.
Did you know that friends, family members, people with disabilities, or support workers can call Plan Institute anytime to talk about:
- the Registered Disability Savings Plan (RDSP);
- estate planning;
- advocacy approaches;
- the Disability Tax Credit;
- government benefit programs;
- social network building;
- NEW: how to stay socially connected during COVID-19
Their toll-free Disability Planning Helpline is 1-844-311-7526.