Hey everyone, there is a federal election coming up on Monday, September 20th.
Check out the Elections Canada website Accessible Voting page for resources to help you vote! They have separate information available about:
- Voting tools and services (help marking your ballot, sign language interpretation, etc)
- Accessible polling stations (click below to see a PDF of help available onsite)
- Information in other formats (braille, large print, audio, ASL, etc)
- Assisting an elector (there are several ways to help someone else with the voting process)
- Their website also says that Elections Canada welcomes video relay service (VRS) calls.
If you can’t find the accessibility information you’re looking for, call Elections Canada (1-800-463-6868 or (TTY) 1-800-361-8935).
2 Replies to “Voting and accessibility…”