Hi everyone, CLBC has announced they are accepting applications for one-time Community Inclusion Innovation Fund grants (amounts between $5,000 and $100,000 available).
According to CLBC’s website, this is an opportunity for people to apply for grant funding that supports their creative initiatives:
- that challenge all of us to do things more effectively
- to build on lessons learned during COVID-19
- to innovate service delivery
- to support the rollout of CLBC’s new L.I.F.E.-based service
- to advance work from the Re-Imagining Community Inclusion Committee.
Applications are due by January 10, 2022. Check out the details here.